<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7808194412995828542?origin\x3dhttps://littlegirl0830.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates credits
♥ Disclaimer



♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ 这几天。集训营
♥ 期待
♥ 今天的我。不知怎么了?
♥ taylor swifT........LOV3 story
♥ 遗憾。。。
♥ 闷闷的假期。。
♥ 为什么总是给人误会。。。


Date back by month
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 5:14 AM
`never had a dream come true.......

Oooh-oooh
Everybody's got something
They had to leave behind
One regret from yesterday
That just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering
(Or wondering)
How it could be now or might have been
(Or might have been)
All this I know but still I can't find ways
To let you go

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be with you, yeah

Somewhere in my memory
I've lost all sense of time (ah-ha, ha-ha)
And tommorow can never be
'Cos yesterday is all that fills my mind
There's no use looking back or wondering
(Wondering)
How it should be now or might have been
(Or might have been)
All this I know but still I can't find ways
To let you go

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words to say
You're the one I think about each day
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be
You'll always be the dream that fills my head
Yes you will, say you will
You know you will, oh baby
You'll always be the one I know I'll never forget
It's no use looking back or wondering
(Or wondering)
Because love is a strange and funny thing
(And funny thing)
No matter how I try and try
I just can't say goodbye, no, no, no, no

I never had a dream come true
'Til the day that I found you
Even though I pretend that I've moved on
You'll always be my baby
I never found the words
(Never found the words to say) to say
You're the one I think about each day (each day)
And I know no matter where life takes me to
A part of me will always be
A part of me will always be with you, ooh

^_^ying